How To Help
As an open source project, anyone who wants to help is welcome. You can contact me using the mailing list
You can ask me if you need help in order to use this lib, or want to contribute by adding some stuff or improving current code.
Alternatively, and is you prefer helping me, but don't have a precise idea on what to do, you can always have a look at the TODO list on this page.
By the way, help in maintening the website is also accepted ;-). In fact, it take me some time to maitain this, time that I then don't have anymore for coding.
For the 1.0 release:
- Test, and perhaps debug some code.
- Write documentation.
For the 1.2 release:
- Add new pointers, with new pointer semantic (owned, shared, and floating pointers).
- Add typed_variant, typed_typelist and perhaps some other.
- Add typelist::filter and variant::map operations.
- Verify consistency in naming .
- Implement more type-checking classes, especially those referenced on http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/. (perhaps 1.4 or 2.0)
For the 2.0 release:
- Review the template-type checking system, in order to be more strict.
- Implement auto-specialisation using SFINAE (or at least try to ...)
- Use some of the C++Ox feature, even if experimental at this stage (probably disabled by default)
- Make this work with other compiler like Microsoft one for example (unsure I will any time for that anyway)